The Friary Guildford provides you with a safe shopping experience. We employ a number of overt security measures, but also operate a number of unseen, covert security measures for your protection.
The Perfect Gift for any occasion!
You don’t need a pocket full of cash to shop at The Friary Guildford. The gift card is the perfect shopping companion as it allows you to buy goods from most of the centre’s retailers and restaurants. Redeemable wherever the MasterCard acceptance mark is displayed, this ultra-convenient card makes shopping really easy. Simply, load the card with any amount from £5 to £1,000 and then shop to your heart’s content.
Visit the Concierge desk located on level 1 to pick-up a card or speak to a member of the concierge team for more information. Terms and conditions apply.
Reasons for buying a gift card from The Friary Guildford:
- Can be loaded with any amount between £5 and £1,000.
- Fits into your wallet or purse.
- Easy and simple to use.
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- A choice of small stylish wallets.
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen for a small admin fee.
- Has no user fees for transactions or balance enquiries.
- Redeemable at an unrivalled choice of stores that accept MasterCard including the likes of Hollister, Topshop, River Island, Primark and Urban Outfitters.
If you misplace or lose the card, you can arrange for a replacement to be issued. Card balances can also be quickly checked online.
Where can you spend your gift card? Click here.
Where to buy a gift card…
Option 1 – In The Friary Guildford
You can pay by cash or debit/credit card. Whichever method of payment you choose, you can pick up your cards in-centre at the Concierge located on level 1.
Option 2 – Ordering Online
Order online pay by credit/debit card and Flex-e-card will dispatch your gift cards the next working day. Please note postage and packaging applies. You can order online your gift card by clicking here.
For more information about The Friary Guildford gift card please view Frequently Asked Questions.
The Friary Guildford Prepaid MasterCard Gift Card. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Friary Guildford Prepaid MasterCard® Gift Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“”WDCS””) pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Inc. The card operates on a limited network and as such is not regulated under e-money regulations.
Our friendly and helpful Concierge team is here to make your shopping experience at The Friary Guildford a real pleasure. No question is too trivial and all customers are important to us.
Our services include:
- Helping you locate your favourite shop or brand.
- Hiring our free Kiddy Cars.
- Lost and found property management.
- Ensuring health and safety issues are dealt with promptly.
- Helping with your travel itinerary such as train/ bus timetables, up to date traffic/ weather information and the location of the nearest hotels.
- Promoting the Child Safe Zone scheme and handing out wristbands. The team can also help with lost children and parents.
- Gathering feedback information from our customers.
- Concierge is located on level 1.
For more information you may call us on 01483 503773 or email us at email@example.com.
Free Kiddy Cars
Take advantage of our FREE Kiddy Car Service available from Concierge on level 1. Hiring a Kiddy Car makes shopping fun and easy for those with little ones and can be hired free of charge. We have single cars available for hire. A deposit or a driving license is needed. Cars cannot go outside of the centre. Terms and conditions apply, please contact concierge for full details.
Playworld is now open on Level 3.
Child Safe Shopping
The Friary Guildford is a child safe shopping centre and as part of our family facilities, we offer a hotline number to assist parents and guardians in finding children who have been separated from them whilst out shopping.
When you visit The Friary Guildford, you will be able to obtain free wristbands for your children from the Concierge desk located on level 1.
A contact telephone number should be written on the wristband and in the event of your child being lost, you will be contacted quickly and reunited.
If you lose a child whilst shopping:
Contact our Concierge team or a member of centre Security.
Teach your child to do the following, if they get lost:
Stop, stand still and look, don’t run about if they see the person they were with, go to them and hold their hand. If lost in a shop, go to the nearest till point and talk to the shop staff (most shop assistants will wear uniforms or name badges). If in the shopping centre, tell them to look for a parent with children and ask them to ring the number. Do not go up to anyone else and do not leave the shopping centre with a stranger!
Best ways to keep your child safe:
- Encourage children to stay close to you
- Use reins or wrist links
- Write your contact number on a child safe wristband
- Carry an up to date photograph of your child
- Take note of what your child is wearing
- For more information regarding Child Safe shopping at The Friary Guildford, please pop along to the Concierge desk located on level 1.
Parent & Child Facilities
Our Parent and Baby Rooms are located on level 1 and in the Food Court. They are fully equipped and easily accessible, pleasant facilities within which to change or feed your children. They offer private cubicles for feeding and also have microwave and bottle warmer facilities to make feeding your little ones convenient and stress-free. You can also find high chairs for your little ones at the Food Court.
Shopmobility makes shopping more accessible when you need a bit of help. Wheelchairs and scooters are available for hire from the Shopmobility store on level 3 of Bedford Road car park. You will also find reserved accessible parking located near the main entrances for easy access and on level 3 of Bedford Road car park. For more information please contact Shopmobility on 01483 453993.