Dune London — Supervisor
About the role
You’ll join our vibrant team in Guildford where you will play an integral role at the heart of our business. You’ll be entrusted to support the team to deliver the Dune experience and exceed our customers’ expectations in service and in-store experience. Our Supervisors offer fantastic support to our management and sales teams. You’ll enjoy making sure that customer service is a priority, that our teams are happy and motivated whilst driving the success of your store. This success of course, will all be done whilst having fun working with fabulous teams and beautiful product! We want you to love what you do as much as we do
We would love you to have:
· Ability to inspire and motivate a team to deliver excellent customer service
· A hands-on approach where you set a great example for the team, exhibiting confidence and enthusiasm towards our customers and product
· Ability to support both the management and sales team to achieve and drive sales and targets
· An eye for detail, enabling our stores to stay flawless
• Passion and enthusiasm for shoes and fashion, keeping up to date with the latest trends
About the perks
· Friendly and open culture with plenty of opportunity for development
· We recognise retailing as an art and offer bespoke professional apprenticeship programmes
· A competitive commission scheme which rewards the teams’ sales efforts
· Uniform Allowance – you’ll receive a seasonal allowance to showcase our latest product whilst working in store
· Working with charitable organisations to help raise funds and give something back. Our current charity partner is YoungMinds who support young adults with their mental wellbeing
· 60% employee discount on Dune products – what’s not to love!
· 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays – pro rata if part time)
· We’re happy to talk flexible working & understand the importance of work-life balance
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance for all team members
· We look after our people – employee awards where we celebrate success and reward commitment
· Team incentives and socials – we like to have fun!
· Company growth and opportunity; Dune is opening new stores and channels and evolving all the time, we encourage and support our team members to enable continuous professional career development and provide opportunity for progression
· Open-minded company, welcoming thoughts and ideas to be shared
· Access to our employee assistance programme, retailTRUST, who provide loads of resources to support with wellbeing and personal development, offer free counselling, legal advice and financial guidance.
· Our own Wellbeing Allies – there to talk when you need them.
What happens next?
We will take a good look at your application and if we don’t feel we are right for you, we’ll make sure we let you know but sadly we are not able to give tailored feedback.
If we are excited to find out more about you, we will give you a call and arrange to talk.
A few things that might help:
o Research the brand and the role; browse our website; and visit our store
o Make sure you have plenty of examples to show off all your amazing skills and experience relevant to this role
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Expected hours: No less than 20 per week
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Health & wellbeing programme
• Referral programme
• Store discount
Apply online or in store.