— Store Manager
Overall Purpose of Role:
Manages and coordinates the daily operations of the store and the daily activities of the team engaged in promoting and selling products to ensure customer satisfaction. Maximises sales by building high performing teams, enhancing Sleep.8’s brand image in the market, and ensuring a consistent superior customer experience. Develops new customer relationships and interacts with existing customers to increase sales. Builds strong relationships within Sleep.8 HQ and Area Manager.
⁃ Meet individual store goals
⁃ Drive and meet KPI goals (UPT and ATV)
– Maintain knowledge about Sleep.8 products and services
⁃ Deliver consistent increases in sales performance
⁃ Responsible for training all staff and maintaining
⁃ Represent the brand by initiating new sales opportunities
⁃ Review traffic patterns and SPH (sales per hour) to appropriately complete schedules
⁃ Ensure maximum efficiency of staff by implementing training programs where needed together with area manager
⁃ Lead new hire process after “new hire request form” is approved by Area Manager. Continuously recruit and interview new candidates. Seek final new hire approval by Area Manager and HR.
⁃ Resolve performance related issues and conduct performance reviews
– Verify and approve associate’s work time for payroll process, assuring accurate time is recorded.
⁃ Participate in weekly conference calls with area manager to review sales results, buying trends, best sellers, worst sellers, deficiencies, how to maximise sales, planning etc.
⁃ Conduct regular staff meetings for the purpose of discussing selling skills, performance and improvements.
⁃ Diffuse customer service concerns.
– Ensure entire team communicates to clients that have purchased, as well as potential new clients through quotations.
– Drive communication within team and ensure MOST folder is always up to date per staff member, in order to track communication with customers.
⁃ Merchandise store as directed by Sleep.8 visual guidelines.
⁃ Review sales by product line and partner with Senior Commercial Manager and Area Manager to maximise sales.
⁃ Maintain shopfloor to the set Sleep.8 standard, follow and lead the Sleep.8 visual principles at all times.
⁃ Ensure all stock is in good condition and well maintained.
⁃ Be reactive to trends and implement change when needed, report changes to Senior Commerial Manager and Area Manager.
– For floor changes partner with Senior Commercial Manager and Area Manager.
– Keep VM binder updated and accessible to all team members.
⁃ Open and close store
– Fill out banking file daily, email to accountant end of day
– Maintain filing system for receipts for all items sold. Ensure cash registers and money intake balance daily.
– Ensure name capture is attempted at every transaction.
– Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment in store
– Supervise orders put through on order system “Moysklad” are accurate and follow order through until client receives order.
– Maintain proper housekeeping standards.
– Control shrinkage through loss prevention awareness training of staff
– Monitor shipments, transfers and price changes for accuracy.
– Ensure accurate reconciliation of registers
– Work with Area Manager and Operations Manager for conduct internal investigations.
– Plan, conduct and organise store for inventory on a seasonal or needed basis.
The above description is intended to give a breakdown of the role and the level of work being performed by people assigned this position. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, skills and duties required.