Position: Seasonal – Part time position with possibility to progress to full time and must be available to work weekends.
Salary: Up to £10.00/hour Including Commission
The Alteration Yard have a fantastic opportunity for a bridal sales consultant to join their friendly team.
The successful candidate should have previous sales experience, experience as a bridal sales consultant is extremely desirable but not essential as full training given.
You will be responsible for helping brides find their dream dress and all aspects of customer service to help make their experience memorable and special.
They are looking for a warm, charming, punctual and genuine team player with interpersonal skills, strong values and integrity. They value initiative and creativity supported by dedication and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing great customer service to all customers
• Admin tasks include but not limited to – appointment bookings, pre-appointment consultation, customer information processing after appointment.
• To upsell services and products where suitable
• To work with Alteration Specialists to arrange appointments to personalise and fit gowns/dresses
• Ensure accurate and timely clock-in and clock-out for scheduled shifts
• Ensure that the store and products are consistently maintained and in pristine condition at all times
• In between taking care of clients, the role will grow and develop to the candidate’s strengths. They are interested to hear where each candidate could add value to the company with their personally defined skills. (For example, this may be admin orientated, social media, IT, photography, shop merchandising and maintenance, fitting).
• Social media content management, marketing admin tasks.
• Previous experience within the bridal industry or in a retail environment
• Must be bubbly and enthusiastic and able to offer exceptional customer service.
• Must have good time management skills, and complete tasks before deadlines.
• A passion for fashion, and for going the extra mile to make customers look and feel fantastic
• Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skill
• Ability to energetically create a supportive environment and work well with other team members
All applications are in the strictest confidence.