Typo — Part Time Key Holder
Applications closing date: 30/06/2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Key Holder you will keep the daily operations of flowing smoothly at Typo. The Key Holder reports to the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager and is responsible for ensuring the management team’s direction is executed at all times within the store. The Key Holder is responsible for ensuring Sales Associates’ attendance, productivity, and morale. The Key Holder provides support, direction and assistance to his/her team on all areas of their assigned duties. This role helps to motivate and inspire his/her team to work efficiently. The Key Holder will also monitor Sales Associates to ensure they maintain a friendly and helpful attitude toward customers. Key Holders will not be responsible for establishing any store policies or evaluating employees’ performance through written documentation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail Sales experience that shows you are confident in introducing new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
- Retail leadership experience that has allowed you the opportunity to lead aspects of the business and develop team members.
- Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
Team Typo is a creative bunch of stationery addicts! We’re part of the Cotton On Group family and yes, we’re a little cheeky, a lot old-school and definitely unexpected. We encourage our team to express their individualism and we are passionate about developing careers as diverse as graphic design and ecommerce, to marketing and product development. There’s retail, and then there’s Typo. Want to see what we get up to at work? Check out #teamtypo
As part of our team, you also have the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives through the ‘Typo Difference’, our philanthropic arm focused on providing the gift of education to youth globally.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Great incentives for high achievers
- Career and personal development planning
- Exceptional product discounts
- The chance to be part of a culture based on great working relationships.
To apply for the position, please visit: https://cog.referrals.selectminds.com/careers1/jobs/typo-keyholder-part-time-guildford-uk-32840