Typo — Keyholder
Applications closing date: 31/01/2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Key Holder you will keep the daily operations of flowing smoothly at Typo. The Key Holder reports to the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager and is responsible for ensuring the management team’s direction is executed at all times within the store. The Key Holder is responsible for ensuring Sales Associates’ attendance, productivity, and morale. The Key Holder provides support, direction and assistance to his/her team on all areas of their assigned duties. This role helps to motivate and inspire his/her team to work efficiently. The Key Holder will also monitor Sales Associates to ensure they maintain a friendly and helpful attitude toward customers. Key Holders will not be responsible for establishing any store policies or evaluating employees’ performance through written documentation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Retail Sales experience that shows you are confident in introducing new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
• Retail leadership experience that has allowed you the opportunity to lead aspects of the business and develop team members.
• Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
• Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding culture. We believe our people deserve the best spaces to support their work and we also provide:
• Competitive Salary
• Additional holiday (purchasing leave – More You Time)
• A Team Culture that feels like a family and celebrates
• Baby pack for new parents
• Bike Scheme • Career Development Opportunities
• Community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation
• Exceptional 50% product discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Loop (Online parents support platform)
• Quarterly COG awards up to £400 prize
• Training/professional development
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we’d love to hear from you! Click here to find out more.