Skechers — Assistant Manager
Skechers Guildford is searching for an exceptional retail Assistant Store Manager who is Results Driven with Visual Merchandising Excellence and an outstanding Peoples Champion. As a Skechers retail Assistant Store Manager, you will collaborate with the Store Manager to develop extraordinary leaders and to support the growth of the business.
Join the thousands of Skechers innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at Skechers, one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive Skechers, an award-winning powerhouse, in a new direction, the Skechers team is the place to be.
About the Assistant Store Manager Role
At Skechers, our Assistant Store Managers make an incredible impact every day, they:
• Lead, merchandise, process shipment, manage product, replenish, problem-solve
• Are Sales Champions by leading the team in meeting and exceeding sales plan.
• Drive high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service.
• Coach and mentors the team in multiple retail skill-sets to elevate the store’s performance and hits sales out of the park.
• Assist the Store Manager in leading outstanding people processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience.
• Are Operation Gurus who assist the store manager in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability.
• Serve as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
• Are the Product Expert who lives, breathes and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers.
• Ensure the store has impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing with beautiful visual presentation
• Understand and insists on a clean, presentable store and a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store.
What You’ll Get:
• Permanent Full-Time position
• Competitive compensation package (plus commission)
• 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
• Product discount
• Full training programme
• Group Personal Pension
• Group Income Protection
• Group Life Assurance
• Long Service Awards
If this sounds like a role for you, please click here to apply and for more details on the role.