Superdry — Supervisor
Applications closing date:
Supervisor… we call you our Brand Leads. As a Brand Lead, you have your own style and are genuine ambassadors for our brand. You are an expert in everything that goes into delivering an amazing customer brand experience in store. You will be part of the management team and help motivate and lead the associate’s team to smash store targets and go above and beyond to do drive excellence in their store, across all areas.
- Operations & Service
- Passionately use your local knowledge and sales expertise to deliver the ultimate brand experience.
- Become an expert in our style choices and bring these to life for our consumers.
- Confidently make important decisions about what’s best for our consumers, including taking on ownership for handling consumer issues in store.
- Be a brand ambassador by role modelling our behaviours, values, and style.
- Be a positive role model for others, building trust through collaboration and open and honest communication.
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look, ensuring your store looks amazing.
- Takes ownership for delivering the business objectives set by the Store Leader, coaching the team to deliver the retail standards and service expectations.
- Support with key compliance tasks where needed including loss prevention and health and safety.
Exceed expectations at every opportunity and drive this attitude in the wider team.
- Embrace the Superdry culture and take every opportunity to share this with your colleagues.
- Maintain a good commercial awareness of your store, understanding the KPI’s required and bring fresh ideas to the leadership team to drive performance against them.
- Get things done. We don’t want you to just tick the boxes, we want each day to be productive where you make a positive impact for your store and feel proud.
- Be yourself.
- Hold keys for the store and take responsibility for opening and closing, including cash handling.
- People (Responsibility may vary dependent on store)
- Support in the day-to-day supervision of the team
- Support and motivate your teammates to deliver amazing levels of service.
- Gives clear direction to focus team activity on and off the shop floor, inspire and engage associates to achieve daily targets and review their progress.
- Lead the team, with the managers, to hit store targets and ensure your store is a great place to work.
- Effectively coordinate the team across operational tasks, guiding them with your operational expertise.
- Provides timely feedback to associates, recognising success and positively challenging poor performance. Contribute to the business talent review process and any formal performance review.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in retail/sales and operations in store and ready to step up.
- All about our brand and consumers with the ability to create memorable experiences for every customer.
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- Experienced in leading and motivating a team through day-to-day activities.
- Exposure to people management activities
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with people and working in a team to get results.
- Organized and uses time purposefully/effectively; confidently taking ownership for tasks and goals.
- Someone who sees challenges as opportunities.
- You love sharing your passion with other people and act as a positive role model for others.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Authentic and genuine.