Typo — Store Manager
Applications closing date: 30/11/2021
THE ROLE – DRIVE IT
Your store is yours to drive; obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, drive your team to execute and achieve goals, make impactful decisions that deliver outcomes, be resourceful and have a curious mindset.
• Enable your team to create amazing moments and experiences our customers will love.
• Deliver on the plan, communicate clear targets and motive your team to make it happen.
• Empower and grow your team of retail legends.
• Team up with your retail partners. Respond to trade quickly, make your store look amazing and get results.
• Love your team and our customer.
THE WINNING SKILLS
• You’re the driver, you have what it takes to lead a team.
• Tackle your role with confidence, take risks and enable accountability.
• You are a manager at heart, retail is how you roll. You read the play and hustle.
• Keep it simple, fearless and fun!
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams through mental, physical and wellness tools, resources & benefits.
• Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
• Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
• Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding culture. We believe our people deserve the best spaces to support their work and we also provide:
• Competitive Salary
• Additional holiday (purchasing leave – More You Time)
• A Team Culture that feels like a family and celebrates YOU
• Baby pack for new parents
• Bike Scheme
• Career Development Opportunities
• Community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation
• Exceptional 50% product discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Loop (Online parents support platform)
• Quarterly COG awards up to £400 prize
• Training/professional development
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we’d love to hear from you! Please Apply now by emailing Ryan.email@example.com to submit your application.