Krispy Kreme — Shift Leader 30 Hours
Shift Leader 30 hours per week
Are you confident in running the show, customer-focused, and able to make magical moments? Then why not apply to supervisor one of our busy Krispy Kreme Box Stores, situated in a vibrant shopping centre.
You’ll act as a Krispy Kreme brand ambassador, while at times working alone and/or supervising a small team, serving a high volume of Krispy Kremer’s daily. Owing to working time directives, you must be 18 or over to apply.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Holiday pay
- A range of flexible benefits
- Full induction and training plan.
- Career development opportunities
- Free uniform
- Team fun with company-funded incentives throughout the year
- Up to 50% off food & drink at any Krispy Kreme store across the UK and of course free doughnuts
Your new role as Retail Team Leader:
- Supervise team members by training and mentoring
- Produce & present all doughnuts to company brand standards
- Assist with creating team member rotas for each shift
- Support the absence and performance within team
- Take ownership of team meetings and briefings and share business updates
- Create a fun, engaging work environment to motivate and reward your team
- To maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness
- Use your expert knowledge learnt from the training you will be given to advise customers of our products
- Maintain stock levels, replenishing displays
What we look for:
- You’ll have a natural talent for putting your guests at the heart of decisions.
- Inspiring your team to be empowered, to identify and turn customer experiences into a magical ones.
- Ideally, you’ll have transferable industry experience, perhaps having previously worked in a pub, restaurant, hotel, bakery, café, kitchen, or retail store.
- Perhaps you are currently working as a retail assistant, waiter, bar person, or crew member for example and are looking for your next steps? Or perhaps you’re already working, as a team leader and are looking to move away from working late nights and or really early mornings.
- Your people-focused flair will be a key driver of business performance leading by example and living and breathing company values.
- You will help drive reward and recognition to all employees for great sales performance and will make sure due diligence is adhered to, assisting the management team in taking ownership of their store. Just what you’re looking for?
Then come and be part of something awesome and apply today! Pick up an application form in-store or bring your CV and cover letter into the store.