Sleep 8 — Sales Associates
Applications closing date: 31/01/2022
Sleep 8 are hiring 6 Sales Associates.
Overall Purpose of Role:
Provide a positive customer experience based on Sleep.8 Values. Develop new customer relationships and interact with existing customers to increase sales. Build strong partnerships with co-workers and store management.
– Contribute to the attainment sales goals.
– Convey the importance of the Sleep.8 customer experience.
– Enforce excellent customer service through quotations, customer approach and relationship development.
– Coordinate and seek assistance from the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in closing a sale or suggesting a special order.
– Promptly and efficiently process all basic sales transaction through Moysklad system.
– Attempt name capture at every transaction.
– Actively participate in staff meetings for the purpose of discussing steps of the sale, policy implementation or changes etc. and to encourage an exchange of information and ideas.
– Diffuse customer service concerns and defer escalated issues to store or assistant store manager.
– Participate in the merchandising of the store in order to acquire the skills necessary to work independently.
– Merchandise store as directed by Sleep.8 visual guidelines, accordingly with the Sleep.8 visual principles.
– Implement correct usage of signage.
– Ensure all stock is well maintained and in good condition.
– Follow policies and procedures as defined in handbook and communicated by HR.
– Assist in the orientation and training of new associates
– Present a professional appearance in accordance with established dress code.
– Ensure name capture is attempted at every transaction.
– Ensure price changes are changed and in a timely manner.
– Notify manager of damages and partner with manager for stock issues.
– Maintain proper housekeeping standards.
-Maintain a secure and hazard free environment.
– Coordinate and seek assistance from the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in closing a sale or a special order if necessary.
– Explain Sleep.8’s after sales service philosophy.
– Build and maintain clientele through updated and organized MOST folder.
– Promptly and efficiently process all basic sales transactions through Moysklad.
– Maintain an awareness of the competitive environment.
– Promptly report shoplifters and stay vigilant.
– Control shrinkage through loss prevention awareness.
– Participate in store inventory on seasonal or as needed basis.
The above description is intended to give a breakdown of the role and the level of work being performed by people assigned this position. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, skills and duties required.