Sleep 8 — Key Holders
Applications closing date: 31/01/2022
Sleep 8 are looking for 2 x Key Holders.
Overall Purpose of Role:
Act as a leading force on the sales floor. Learn how to manage the operations of the store. Run the store independently when needed. Provide a positive customer service experience while developing new customer relationships and interact with existing customers to increase sales. Build strong partnerships with co-workers and store management.
– Contribute to the attainment sales goals.
– Assist store management with training entire team
– Convey the importance of the Sleep.8 customer experience.
– Enforce excellent customer service through quotations, customer approach and relationship development.
– Report and communicate information concerning personnel, merchandise and operations on a regular basis to Store Manager.
– Actively participate in staff meetings for the purpose of discussing steps of the sale, policy implementation of changes etc.
– Report merchandise status, fast sellers, slow sellers,
– Participate in the merchandising of the store in order to acquire the skills necessary to work independently.
– Merchandise store according to the VM Sleep.8 guidelines.
– Implement correct usage of interior signage.
– Ensure all stock is well maintained and in good condition.
– Maintain shopfloor to the set Sleep.8 standard and follow the Sleep.8 visual principles at all times
– Assist in the orientation and training of new team members.
– Assist management with coordinating the daily activities of sales associates.
– Support company philosophies and the management staff.
– Present a professional appearance in accordance with established dress code.
– Maintain a high level of attendance and punctuality.
– Open and close the store.
– Maintain appropriate records and receipts for all products sold. Ensure cash register and money intake balance daily.
– Ensure name capture is attempted at every transaction.
– Ensure price changes are accurately and up to date.
– Coordinate and seek assistance from the Store Manager (and/or ASM) in closing a sale.
– Notify customers of upcoming events and promotions
– Maintain an awareness of the competitive environment.
– Maintain inventory on the shop floor.
– Ensure items are properly checked for pricing, and correctly placed on the shop floor.
The above description is intended to give a breakdown of the role and the level of work being performed by people assigned this position. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, skills and duties required.