The Alteration Yard — Bridal Consultant
Applications closing date: 14/08/2020
Location: The Friary Guildford
Job Type: Part-time with opportunity to become full-time. Must work weekends.
Salary: Up to £10.00/hour + commission
The Alteration Yard is seeking a passionate, charismatic, hard-working bridal sales consultant to join their amazing team.
Candidates should have 1–2 years of previous sales experience. Experience in bridal is preferred but not required.
In the role, you will be responsible for helping brides find their dream dress with your superb customer service and styling expertise.
We are looking for a friendly, loyal team player with strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and an interest in fashion and bridal. We value leadership skills, creativity and a good work ethic.
- Assisting brides and guests in their appointments from start to finish
- Administrative tasks including, but not limited to, making appointment bookings, helping with pre-appointment consultations, processing payment and shipping information
- Promoting additional branded accessories and services when appropriate
- Working with our Alteration Specialists to create fitting appointments
- Organizing the boutique and ensuring dresses and accessories are well-maintained and in the correct places at all times
Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on your interests and talents.
- Previous retail or bridal experience
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Capable of adapting to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for the job and business
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV to