Mango — Assistant Store Manager
Applications closing date: 26/07/2019
For our MANGO The Friary store in Guildford we are currently recruiting for a full-time (40h hours) Assistant Manager to join our team.
You will support the Store Manager in the effective running of the store by delivering enhanced sales performance, ensuring excellent customer service delivery and ensuring that daily duties are performed by the team in a positive atmosphere.
- To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the store
- To plan, apply and monitor the required measures in order to reach and exceed sales targets
- To analyse and review management indicators and costs in order to improve them • To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimise selling space in order to obtain maximum profitability
- To be familiar with the collection, and control and manage the stock to maximise sales
- To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team • To recruit, train and ensure the seamless integration of the new employees
- To lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
- To plan, organise, prioritise and distribute tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
- To ensure the optimal management of personnel administration duties
For more information and to apply, click the link below.