Lovisa — Stylist required
The Stylist is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager aim to achieve store targets and keep the store looking presentable for our customers. If you are looking for a part-time position, enjoy a bright, energetic environment and you’re a great communicator who likes building relationships and has an eye for fashion, Lovisa is for you!
Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewellery at ready-to-wear prices. Our trend spotting departments worldwide take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
We are a fashion-forward jewellery brand that caters to every woman, with 150 new styles being delivered to stores each week. We give exceptional customer service and apply our core belief, “It’s about the customer, always” in everything we do.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
- Ongoing training, mentoring and support for personal and career growth.
- Fantastic discount on product.
- Incentives galore.
- Ear piercing training.
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
What we are looking for!
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- You possess strong time management and organizational skills
- You thrive off challenge and reward
- Have you got prior experience working in Retail/Hospitality?
- Can you create a positive team environment?
- Will you aim to ensure the store always looks presentable and inviting to our customers?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience for a retailer or hospitality
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- A Passion for retail and fashion!
If you are seeking a fast paced and exciting successful career with a variety of continued opportunities and with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
Please email through your CV and availability to the Regional Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with why you think you are suitable for this role.