Lovisa — Store manager
Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewellery at ready-to-wear prices. Our trend spotting departments worldwide take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
We are a fashion-forward jewellery brand that caters to every woman, with 150 new styles being delivered to stores each week.
We give exceptional customer service and apply our core belief, “It’s about the customer, always” in everything we do.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg.
As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Store Manager to join our team!
– Great opportunities for growth and development
– Fantastic discounts!
– Incentives Galore!
– Ear Piercing Training!
– Birthday Leave!
– A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
– Opportunity to join a successful global retail brand!
What we are looking for!
– Are you a Store Manager with prior experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
– Are you a leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
– Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your Customer?
To be successful in this role you will have:
– Store management experience for a speciality retailer
– Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
– Strong people management skills and thorough understanding of performance management
– Excellent planning and organisational skills
– Strong commercial awareness and a proven track record of delivering results
– Exceptional communication skills
– Passion for retail and fashion!
The Store Manager role is Full time. If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
Full-time Schedule: 8 hour shift
Bring CV with cover letter to store or apply online