Kiko Milano — Store manager
Applications closing date: 30/05/2023
MISSION OF THE POSITION
The Store Manager is our KIKO Ambassador responsible to drive customer experience, sales and business KPIs for the store in line with the KIKO Brand Strategy by leading and coaching the staff and ensuring all procedures are managed and adhered to.
Create and maintain conditions for high performance, motivation and low staff turnover
– Recruit, on-board, train and support the team to deliver an engaging customer experience and business goals.
– Ensure all store planning and annual leave is in line with the business needs.
– Train the team on products, make-up application techniques and selling techniques in order to deliver the KIKO customer experience – utilise BeKIKO and collaborate with the Customer
Experience Trainer to ensure all team’s development needs are met.
– Ensure all direct reports receive reviews and appraisals in line with the business goals.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Monitor that Business KPIs are in line with goals, set follow-up action plans for the store, update the Area Manager with relevant market trends
– Deliver business goals as defined with the Area Manager (Customer experience, Sales, Opex)
– Prioritise actions for the store that have the most impact on the above goals and have a quarterly action plan for the store.
– Completion of all BeKIKO dossiers, quizzes and training elements
– Consistently monitor Business KPIs (LFL progression, Conversion Rate, Average Ticket, Stock- loss)
PROCEDURES & POLICIES EXECUTION
Guarantee that stores are compliant with all KIKO standards and procedures.
– Guarantee the compliance with store procedures (KIKO STORE BOOK).
– Guarantee the execution of the promotional calendar.
– Guarantee all operational procedures are adhered in store and store is compliant.
– Ensure all procedures are regularly reviewed and any issues immediately addressed in compliance with Corporate policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
• Employee discount
• Store discount
• 8 hour shift
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Guildford, GU1 4YW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
• Store Management: 1 year (required)