— Key Holder – Part Time
Typo started life back in 2009 with one store in Melbourne filled with unique, quirky and affordable stationery and gifts. We’ve grown to over 200 stores across 13 countries and we still love delivering everyday items with a twist through distinctive design, a little cheekiness and a lot of fun!
We play in many categories including stationery, cards, tech and travel accessories and of course, gifting for every event! Join our team and help us deliver a unique shopping experience for our amazing customers around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Key Holder you will keep the daily operations of flowing smoothly at Typo. The Key Holder reports to the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager and is responsible for ensuring the management team’s direction is executed at all times within the store. The Key Holder is responsible for ensuring Sales Associates’ attendance, productivity, and morale. The Key Holder provides support, direction and assistance to his/her team on all areas of their assigned duties. This role helps to motivate and inspire his/her team to work efficiently. The Key Holder will also monitor Sales Associates to ensure they maintain a friendly and helpful attitude toward customers. Key Holders will not be responsible for establishing any store policies or evaluating employees’ performance through written documentation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail Sales experience that shows you are confident in introducing new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
- Retail leadership experience that has allowed you the opportunity to lead aspects of the business and develop team members.
- Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
- Competitive Salary
- Great incentives for high achievers
- Career and personal development planning
- Exceptional product
To apply for this position, please visit to our career website: