Mango — Floor Manager
Applications closing date: 16/02/2022
Full Time, 40 Hours Per Week
For our MANGO store in Guildford we are currently recruiting for a full-time (40 hours) Floor Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the general running of the floor. You will ensure that sales targets are achieved and customer service is at its highest level. You will be responsible for leading and motivating your team and maintaining an active and pleasant atmosphere in the store at all times.
• To ensure and provide an excellent level of customer service in the store
• To ensure the team possesses good product knowledge and is aware of the key performance indicators
• To be familiar with and offer services according to the needs of customers in order to maximise sales
• To organise and distribute tasks and positions to each member of the team
• To ensure that sales targets are implemented, achieved and exceeded in store
• To prioritise customer service above all other tasks
• To communicate actively with the team and pass on any information that may affect sales
• To coach each employee in their training and development, leading by example
We are looking for a very dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about people and who thrives on dynamic environments. You are target-oriented, you know how to keep your team motivated and how to communicate at all levels. You have the ability to adapt to changes, prioritise and to motivate the team to work for the common goal of the store. If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
To apply pick up an application in store.