Kiko Milano — Beauty Advisor / Key Holder
Applications closing date: 30/09/2021
– Deliver outstanding service by engaging, connecting and servicing all visitors with the right behaviour (attitude, outfit and make-up look in line with KIKO standards).
– Deliver business goals as defined with the Store Manager (Customer Experience, Sales, KPIs)
– Satisfy Customer’s needs with cross-selling products.
– Completion of all BeKIKO dossiers, quizzes and training elements
– Update Management with any issues that require solving in order to deliver the highest Customer experience and KPI results (E.g. Trends, Stock, Housekeeping etc.).
PROCEDURES & POLICIES EXECUTION
Guarantee that store is compliant with all KIKO standards
– Guarantee KIKO standards and procedures as defined in KIKO STORE BOOK and explained by the Store Manager.
– Contribute to maintain qualitative standards in terms of image (layout, merchandising and proper housekeeping of the Store) and quality standards of KIKO Customer Care.
– Guarantee the constant updating on market trends.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
Additional pay: Performance bonus
Benefits: Employee discount
Schedule: Day shift & Weekends
Description: 20 hour Key Holder / Beauty advisor, flexibility required, keen interest in make up and retail! Immediate start
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Experience: None, 0 – 2 years
Application: Bring CV with cover letter to store