H . Samuel — Assistant Manager
Applications closing date: 31/12/2022
Assistant Manager H.Samuel Guildford
As Assistant Store Manager here at H.Samuel in Guildford you’ll support our Store Manager in achieving the store’s targets through promoting the sales culture instore, building and inspiring a strong customer-first team and by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. You’ll be passionate about role modelling your selling skills, coaching and inspiring your team through great leadership and adopting a proactive approach to sales management.
You’ll run the store when the Store Manager is not present and will be required to plan, adjust priorities and organise activities regularly.
As the face of H.Samuel, we want you to reflect our brand, culture and customers. You certainly won’t find our Store team members suited and booted. Instead, we’re proud of our team’s unique personalities and to showcase this we have a fashion conscious, business casual dress code, which encourages our teams to celebrate their own tattoo’s, piercings and style!
Jewellery, Watch & Gift Retail is truly unique!
In any of our H.Samuel stores you’ll see our knowledgeable team members devote their days to sharing and celebrating special life-changing moments with our customers. We love that we are a key part in making an engagement, a wedding or the celebration of a loved-one’s Birthday even more special by ensuring our customers discover the perfect piece to mark the occasion. Ours is an environment like no other.
Join us – Be part of something special!
Are you the perfect gem?
We’re looking for suitable candidates to demonstrate the following:
- Inspirational leadership credentials with an impressive track record in retail Assistant / Store Management
- A commercially savvy approach with a drive to continuously improve and deliver outstanding results
- Great experience of coaching and motivating others with a passion for developing your team members to achieve their full potential.
- An interest in the Jewellery industry and a real appreciation for our products with a passion to help our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love.
What will you receive in return?
Upon joining us as Assistant Manager you’ll be supported from day-one through our bespoke Management Induction programme which equips you with the core detail you require in order to succeed in-store. Brand training and internationally recognised Gemmological qualifications and other product-based training modules will all also be available at your fingertips through our internal ‘Signet Jewellery Academy’. In addition to being able to access dedicated Learning & Development resources you’ll also achieve the following benefits:
- A minimum of 33 days holiday per annum
- Generous Cross-brand staff Discount of up to 30%
- Life Assurance
- Retirement savings scheme
- Give as you earn Scheme
- Online High Street Retail Discounts
- “Shine With Signet” – Our excellent internal recognition and reward system
- Brand based and in-house performance incentives
Apply HERE to see how your career could Shine with Signet!