News — Centre Update: Covid-19
COVID-19 Update – 17th May
- Please purchase your food before taking a seat.
- Maximum seating time: 45 minutes.
- Due to the limited number of tables available, we politely ask that only food purchased from eateries in the food court is consumed in the area.
- All diners must scan the NHS QR code to check in using the NHS app or provide their name and contact details to a member of The Friary Guildford staff to dine in the food court. Unless an exempt visit applies.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times until seated and consuming food/drink (unless exempt).
- Seating area will close 15 minutes prior to the Centre closing.
We are The Friary Guildford, North Street, Guildford, GU1 4YT. We (along with third party service providers) are collecting and storing your contact details to help NHS Test and Trace respond to local COVID-19 outbreaks, the lawful basis on which we do so are your legitimate interests, those of our organisation and in respect of public health. We are doing so in accordance with Government guidelines. We won’t release your contact details except to NHS Test and Trace, and we’ll only give it to them if they request it.