Competitions — WIN Tickets to Royal Ascot PLUS £150 to Spend at The Friary
Open for Entries 06/05/2022 until 15/05/2022
We’re giving you and a friend the chance to WIN a day at Royal Ascot on Thursday 16th June 2022 in the Queen Ann enclosure PLUS £150 worth of gift cards to spend on an outfit from the stores of your choice here at The Friary Guildford!
To enter for your chance to WIN, it’s simple:
1. Like @thefriaryguildford on Facebook or Instagram.
2. Tell us in the comments who you would take with you.
3. For a bonus entry, share the competition post to your story and tag @thefriaryguildford (Please note if your account is private we won’t be able to see your story, so please send us a screenshot)
The competition closes at 23:59pm on Sunday 15th May 2022. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted on Monday 16th May 2022.
Good luck! T&Cs apply.
In need of some outfit inspo for an upcoming occasion? Check out blog here to see what’s hot in our stores right now!
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Friary Guildford
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of The Friary Guildford and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via The Friary Guildford Facebook/Instagram pages.
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person. Each person tagged counts as one entry.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59pm on Sunday 15th May 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Rules of the competition and how to enter are detailed on the social post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random by The Friary Guildford and contacted on Monday 16th May 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/ Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how, when and where the prize can be collected. Prizes need to be collected within 5 working days.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.