Competitions — WIN this Father’s Day
Open for Entries 13/06/2022 until 19/06/2022
Want to WIN your Dad (or any other Father figure in your life) a Father’s Day prize bundle he’ll never forget? Then you’re in luck!
We’re giving you the chance to WIN £400 worth of fantastic prizes from our stores here at The Friary Guildford simply by guessing the total of all products featured in our Father’s Day gift guide below*.
Whether you’ve got a dapper Dad who likes to look the part, a Papa who enjoys pampering, or a Father who likes to have fun, our stores are full to the brim with gifts for everyone!
Check out our favourite Father’s Day finds below…
For the Dapper Dad
Levi’s – Relaxed Fit Tee
River Island – Green Regular Fit Short Sleeve Lyocell Shirt
schuh – Polo Ralph Lauren Grey Heritage Court Trainers
Beaverbrooks – BOSS Black Tone Chain and Leather Double Wrap Men’s Bracelet
Sunglass Hut – Ray-Ban Regular High-Bridge Fit
Dune – Pace Canvas Backpack
For the Pampered Papa
The Fragrance Shop – Dior Sauvage Eau De Parfum 60ml Spray
Sleep 8 – S8 Eye Massager Power Eyes
Holland & Barrett – Weleda Moisture Cream for Men 30ml
For the Fun Father
Urban Outfitters – All New Dad Jokes
HMV – Veho Alpha Bravo GX-2 Gaming Headphones
Oliver Bonas – Where’s Bowie? 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Flying Tiger – Toilet Darts
For the Man Who’s Simply the Best
Clintons – Super Dad Coaster
Next – No. 1 Dad Mug
Typo – Box Of Socks
*T&C’s apply. Prize bundle does not include all items listed in the gift guide. The winner will be the person with the closest guess.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Friary Guildford
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of The Friary Guildford and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via The Friary Guildford Facebook/Instagram pages.
- One entry per person.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59pm on Sunday 19th June 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Rules of the competition and how to enter are detailed on the social post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be the person with the closest guess. The winner will be chosen by The Friary Guildford and contacted w/c Monday 20th June 2022.
- The winner will be notified on the competition post and/or DM on Facebook/ Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how, when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.