Competitions — Win the Window!
Open for Entries 05/11/2020 until 29/11/2020
Throughout November, we’re giving our lovely shoppers the chance to WIN our Christmas window. We’ve chosen some of our favourite gifts and fashion from dozens of The Friary Guildford’s stores that we think you would LOVE to WIN!
HOW TO ENTER:
The competition will open at Thursday 5th November at 5pm.
All you have to do is GUESS the value of all products featured in the display. CLICK HERE.
Once you have tallied up the value of everything in the window, place your guess in the comments section of the post and TAG a friend you would share the goodies with.
The entrant with the closest guess to the actual total will WIN everything on display. If there are entrants with the same guess closest to the total, the winner will be randomized.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
3. Entrants under the age of 16 are not permitted to enter.
4. Entry is by guessing the value of all of the products featured in The Friary Guildford window display, as shown in the video on the promotional Facebook post (05/11/2020)
5. Prizes available are as seen in the video on the Facebook post, no cash alternatives will be given and no exchanges available.
6. The promoter is: The Friary Guildford, North Street, Guildford GU1 4YD
7. The competition is administered by Frogbox Marketing, on behalf of The Friary Guildford
8. The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 29th November 2020
9. The winner with a guess closest to the actual paid value of the products will win. If there is more than one guess the same or similar, the entrants will be selected at random to decide on a winner.
10. The winner will be contacted via the Facebook post and will be asked to direct message The Friary Guildford’s Facebook page to find out how to claim the prizes.
11. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be photographed for promotional purposes whereby the photos and or videos may be used on social media channels and website owned by The Friary Guildford
12. The Friary Guildford is not liable for entries received outside of the competition dates.
13. The Friary Guildford is permitted to cancel this competition without notice.
14. The winner must be available to collect the prizes during centre opening hours and depending on the current lockdown status and government guidelines