Competitions — Mother’s Day Competition – Win the Cabinet
Open for Entries 16/03/2022 until 24/03/2022
We’re giving you the chance to WIN £100’s worth of prizes, from your favourite The Friary Guildford stores.
A brief description of what you could WIN:
- Dune Handbag
- Oliver Bonas – Unwind Set
- Oliver Bonas – Photo Frame
- Boux Avenue – Scented Sachet
- Kiko – Face & Eye Palette
- Swarovski – Bracelet
- Kurt Geiger London – Wallet
- Kurt Geiger London – Keyring
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfume
- Zara Home – Candle
- Accessorize – Scarf
- Accessorize – Card Holder
- Beaverbrooks – Heart Pendant
- Clintons – Chocolates
- Clintons – Gift Set
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
3. Entrants under the age of 16 are not permitted to enter.
4. Entry is by guessing the value of all of the products featured in The Friary Guildford’s Mother’s Day cabinet display, located on level 1 outside Hollister and posting your answer on the competition post on The Friary Guildford’s Facebook OR Instagram page. Value of prizes based on purchase prices in-stores on 2nd March 2022.
5. Prizes available are as seen in the photos below on the Facebook post, no cash alternatives will be given and no exchanges available.
6. The promoter is: The Friary Guildford, North Street, Guildford GU1 4YD
7. The competition is administered by Frogbox Marketing, on behalf of The Friary Guildford
8. The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 24th March 2022
9. The winner with a guess closest to the actual paid value of the products will win. If there is more than one guess the same or similar, the entrants will be selected at random to decide on a winner.
10. The winner will be contacted via the Facebook post or Instagram post and will be asked to direct message The Friary Guildford’s Facebook page to find out how to claim the prizes.
11. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be photographed for promotional purposes whereby the photos and or videos may be used on social media channels and website owned by The Friary Guildford
12. The Friary Guildford is not liable for entries received outside of the competition dates.
13. The Friary Guildford is permitted to cancel this competition without notice.
14. The winner must be available to collect the prizes during Centre opening hours