Kurt Geiger — Sales Assistant
Applications closing date: 29/03/2019
Kurt Geiger are recruiting for two Sales Assistant’s:
1x part time 8 hours
1x full time (39 hours) maternity cover
Are you Driven? Passionate? Captivating? Engaging?…. And LOVE fashion? Yes… well, we are Kurt Geiger and we think you could be too!
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility. Do you want to be a part of it?
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
• To support management in achieving all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures
• Protect the brands and ensure you meet our personal presentation standards
• Ensure your area maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
• To be an expert in fashion and latest trends
• Embody the Kurt Geiger DNA and be Captivating, Engaging, Passionate, Driven and On Brand.
• Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Be a customer service ambassador and enjoy working to KPI’s
• Competitive basic salary
• Generous commission structure
Enviable discounts If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
To apply, please hand your CV into the store.