EE — Retail Assistant Manager
Applications closing date: 14/12/2018
EE are recruiting for a full time Assistant Store Manager (40 hours)
At EE, we want to become the best for service on the high street – and we’re on the lookout for Assistant Store Managers who can help us achieve that vision. Play an integral part in supporting our Store Managers run one of our stores – and take an important step towards fully managing your own.
Deliver a world-class customer experience.
At EE, you’ll coach, inspire and empower your team to achieve their targets, honing your skills and helping to create an in-store environment that makes customers feel welcome and comfortable, working on the forefront for one of the UK’s leading digital companies. You’ll:
• Support the Store Manager with day-to-day store running
• Lead, engage and develop a talented and knowledgeable team
• Create a culture of high-performance, empowering your team to reach targets
• Create and manage a relaxed, welcoming, customer-focussed environment Your store. Your story. We work in an industry that’s changing all the time, and – as technology and people move forward – we move with them. As Assistant Store Manager, your reliable nature and progressive outlook will help lead the way forwards. You’ll implement strategies, champion individuals and establish a culture of shared success that encourages everyone to do their part, and makes sure everyone is recognised and rewarded for their efforts. Our story’s just getting started – are you ready to get on board?
What we’re looking for:
• A potential for capable leadership
• Ability to lead teams to strong commercial results
• Self-motivation and initiative
• Established coaching and development skills
• The ability to set and carry out long-term plans
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare cash plan
• Great career progression
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata).
We are EE:
We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us. At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants, generous maternity and paternity leave, and benefits such as childcare vouchers for parents. It’s our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
To apply for the role, please hand your CV into the store.