Boux Avenue — Sales Assistant
Applications closing date: 08/02/2019
Boux Avenue are recruiting for a part time Sales Assistant (20 hours).
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting. Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts. No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier. We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our Hull store on a 12 hour basis. If you are flexible on the days you can work and want to join our hardworking and fun team, send your application through today.
What will your duties be as a sales assistant?
• Optimise all sales opportunities
• Assist with the effective implementation of all Boux Avenue systems, procedures, policies and regulations
• Serve customers enthusiastically, establishing their needs and matching products to those needs through the application of a high level of product knowledge and where necessary to offer alternatives
• Operate the till in an efficient manner, processing all methods of payment with high regard to customer care and security procedures and to handle and wrap the merchandise with care
• Assist with the effective implementation of promotions, including point of sale material and stock displays and help ensure all promotions are implemented on time
• Deliver exceptional service at our till point, process purchases accurately and efficiently whilst executing high standards of gift wrap
• Provide customers with expert bra fit, from the sales floor through to the fitting suite and closing of the purchase (subject to base contract)
• Understand and demonstrate Company values and behaviours What will you need to be successful?
• A passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Previous retail experience
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm, but able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
• Ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of people
• Be resilient and ‘spring back’ from setbacks
• Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and nights
What are we looking for in you?
• Ability to show a passion for retail and the Boux brand
• Ability to be a clear and confident communicator
• Ability to be proactive and in a courteous manner
• Ability to show enthusiasm & commitment
• A hands on approach to team work
To apply, please hand your CV into the store.